Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Ps2's Memory Card

haiz..this story i will never forgets..i'd been betrayed by my friend..i thought him as my friend..liverpool fans..who's know?=.='' that time i really shocked..how come my friend will do that???even though u all gave me an advice,warning before..but i ignored it..cause i'm really thought him as my friend..facing him sincerely..but..he did a very unexpected thing for me..that time i was ''down''..but i got yours help..you lent me a helping hand..helped me solved this problem..hey my friends..remember?that time..after rehat..our gang go find that fellow..wow!! that moments i will never forget..10-20+ peoples go find that fellow..that time i was really proud..haha..the feeling same like AH LONG go PEK YAO...haha...still remember?but we not quarrel with him..just gave him a warning and take back what i want..eventually he gave me $$$ to bought..haiz..but those game's memory T.T..never mind..but..i sad is not because the memory card had lost..actually is the hurts was really pain..betrayed by a friend..that time when i was ''down''..yee zhe helps me alot..let me say a big THANK YOU to u...yee zhe..thank you friend..u are always my BRO ^^ but those friends i will not forgets your helps also ^^

TO BE CONTINUE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment