Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PMR results is coming out tomorrow

PMR results is coming out tomorrow..haizz..damn afraid,scare,fear...But now think this is useless,meaningless at all!! My feel same like don't want go don't want go like this T.T!!Haizz..because of my MATH...haizz..we all knew that 1 fail=gagal..as usual..but this time not same with last time..if ''gagal''..that means we cannot take a degree T.T!! So i'm worrying!!although this is PMR..not SPM.. Many of my friends said that sure pass de sure pass de =.=''' give me a hope!! but the bigger the hope,the bigger the disappointment if i FAIL..gagal ==!! Many ppl expect me to have a good result!!But i think that i will let them disappointed again!! swt =.=''
now what can i do is just pray!!pray!!and pray!!

Lastly,i would like to wish all my form3 friends GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment