Monday, March 14, 2011

China press futsal tournament

hmm...have been a long time no blogging..well..i'm going to share with u all about my futsal tournament.

13/3
early in the morning,my grandpa fetch me to Le on house,Le on's dad be our driver to send us to real sports arena,klang(venue). we all got excited during that time and discussed about the our team tactics and formation.by the way,le on's dad said he seldom go to klang,and we got stuck in klang. we finding the way by GPS.since the registration time is between 7.30-8.30am..we still haven't reach there..and we went to oil station to ask people..luckily we found a old uncle,he is kind and he guide us to the venue.when we reach there,the time was already 9pm.

we quickly rush to the registration counter to register,luckily we could register in the last minute.and 1 thing that funny is our team name called qi shen ming.god name LOL.after that,we changed our jersey,futsal shoes and get ready for the match.

our first game was against kajang yu hua.the final score is 1-1. second game was against m&s,final score 1-1. then we qualified to next round.

i got stomach pain during the last group game,so that my teammates asked me to rest for a while.then wai loon went to draw the fixture,luckily our team got fortunate draw. our 2nd round opponent was...hmm..forgot the team name but their team formed in form 1-3 i think..so its easier for us to go for a big victory.somehow,first half i rest and watched my team played,first half my team performance was not good enough and couldn't score a goal.after that,i decided to go to the court and tried to win for my team.

after i went to the court and have my first touch of ball,i was trying to score goals and win for my team because of our opponent's poor performance,i got chance to show my talents. 3 goals i scored during the game,i couldn't believe i can do it,its just 3 minutes. 3 minutes got hat-trick,i'm more confidence and delighted with my performance.the final score=3-0.

next,our quater final opponent was zuo lun shou qiang.LOL their team name quite funny.i was able for the game as i cure from injured. when the referee blow the whistle,the game started,and i pass the ball to wailoon(defender),he quickly passes the ball to shoon kit,and he shoooooooot,the ball was saved by keeper,and the ball was just infront of me and i quickly kick in the ball...1-0...the goal process was just 30 seconds..after that we kept defend and clear the ball away,until the referee blows his whistle as we won 1-0 and goes to semi final.

semi final,we lost 2-0. and our game ended.since we got 3rd place,our team got RM1000 figos products. i was satisfy for my team performance at 13/3 and no regrets.

i would like to thanks to le on's dad for fetching us to real sports arena to have our competition.and thanks to my teammates.my target was just in second round,but we end up in semi final and got 3rd place. and.........THANKS GOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment