Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Am i useless???

haiz..sometimes i ask myself..am i useless??

Do i have any skill??

what things i good in??

sports-okok only
results-not really good
art-not good
music instrument-don't know how to play..since i gave up piano..

people say-no skills=failure!!! i totally agree !!

but agree,sometimes i ask myself..do u have any skills??
i speechless....

while i'm playing,doing all useless thing..people already in success process..me? wasting all the time..this time really need action already!!!! have to learn something!!

my mum says talk is useless,action only can prove u are really want to learn!!fight!!struggle!!

I AGREE with her !!!

what to do?? my friend says ''nothing is too late'' !!

SO NOW I MUST THINK CAREFULLY !! BUT THINK IN SHORT TIME !! NO TIME FOR ME TO WASTE ALREADY !! WHAT TO LEARN !! I DON'T WANT TO BE FAILURE !!

To all: let's learn something from now on !!! nothing is too late !!!

GOOD LUCK~~ALL THE BEST~~

No comments:

Post a Comment